Friday, January 20, 2012

Love... No matter




I know I use this quote a lot but it seems to have a big impact in my life. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I am bold. I am a true believer that people cross each other paths for a reason. I may write something on my blog that may inspire someone. I may be open, sometimes raw but always honest.

My happiness for others is true and authentic. You put out positive energy into the universe and you will be surrounded by it. You can not trick the universe and write something positive and harbor bad feelings and think you will still be getting good in return.

I will continue to love hard. I will continue to forgive. I will continue to make mistakes and grow from them. I will not apologize for my happiness & love for others.

{Never sacrifice who you are because someone has a problem with it.}

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment