Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Progress


It has been two weeks since I set my 2012 goals & I thought I would check in with myself & see where my progress has gone.
{Physical}
I have been doing GREAT in making a healthy lifestyle change! I have been exercising regularly, eating a balanced diet and drinking TONS of water.
I also have not bitten my nails or pulled my eye lashes! Wahoo!
However, I have not been flossing daily so I will focus on this.
{Financial}
Well, let's just say this year got off to a rough start. I had to replace all 4 tires, spending a lot of money I did not have. However, I did pay off the credit card I had put all of my holiday spending on. Because money has been tight, I have not been living off the 80/20 rule {live off of 80%, give 10% to God and 10% to myself}.
Perhaps I should start off small. I will start with 95/5 {live off of 95%, 2.5% to God & 2.5% to myself}. Once this seems easier, I will add on.
I did start to pay off my student loans and getting out of debt has been #1 on my mind.
{Mental}
I actually read an entire book, front to back! I read the Hunger Games and have started the second book in the series. {This is huge for me as I never read}.
My Personal Training Certification studying is non-existent. I will get this out today and set up a calendar for study dates.
I also need to call the CHES headquarters to see how I can keep my certification current.
And I have been doing great on keeping up with my blogs!
{Randoms}
I need to work on being more prompt to things. Time management has gotten TONS better but can still use improvement.
Guitar is still dusty.
And I can ALWAYS work on being a better person {especially sister & friend & mostly mom}.
{Spiritual}
I have not been doing any of this & it is probably the most important!
PRAY
READ SCRIPTURES
ATTEND CHURCH
MEDITATE
I GOT TO do this!!
Well, so far, so good! I have made some great changes but still have lots to do! Everything that I bolded, I am going to really work on this week. I need to create habits & prioritize.
Excited to continue this journey on self improvement & discovery.
xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment