Tuesday, January 31, 2012

D x 4


Is it really February? Did we skip January or did I blink? Time is FLYING!

Something about a new month that is so refreshing. It is like we get 12 "fresh starts' a year.

I have high hopes for this year! I feel like 2011 was all about overcoming barriers and settling in to a new life. 2012 feels like the year that I will be able to focus on perfecting certain areas of my life while continuing to learn and grow as I go along.

January was really good! I just can't get over how good life is right now. I had gone a few years that if I went a day without crying, it was a good week. Now, I can't remember the last time I cried. I feel so blessed. All the trials I have gone through have truly made me a better and much stronger person.

I am continuing to work on my 2012 goals.... slowly but surely. This month, I want to continue to work on them but with a little more energy and enthusiasm. It is all about time management! I need to be getting up a earlier, so I am not rushed for work and so I can have a little 'me' time before the crazy days start. I need to watch/listen to less TV shows on the computer. {I have created this habit of listening to talk shows on my computer while I clean and make dinner}. I need to spend more quality time with my daughter. I need to remind myself of my goals everyday so I can renew my commitment daily. I need to focus on the things that matter most and not stress about things I can't control. I have 29 days this month. I am revamped and feeling great about February!

{Bonuses: It is my niece's 1st Birthday on Valentine's day, I have a new Valentine this year, it is my parents 30th wedding anniversary and I get one extra day this month to make sure I get'er done!}
This month is all about the letter D: Dedication, desire, devotion and determination.
Goodbye January 2012... you were great. Hellllllo, February 2012.
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment