Saturday, September 18, 2010

Karma


We have all heard it, "What goes around, comes around." Simple. Karma. What you put out into the universe, will come right back to you. Could this be why I had a run in with the old negative energy that used to surround my life in?

I did a lot of thinking this week. I am a true believer in Karma. If I am putting good energy out into the universe, it will circle around and come back to me. If I am putting negative energy out, it will do the same. So what is this negative energy that caught up with me? What have I been sending out that would come back to me this way?

{ Frank Outlaw } "Watch your thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

As I thought about what my thoughts, words and actions had been the last few weeks, I realized I am creating habits of a character I am becoming of a destiny I do not want to end up in. I think the craziness of life has caught up to me: moving, job searching, working, trying to balance family and friends, being a mother.... just life. It has all caught up to me and my soul just needs a cleanse. I need to step back and focus on who I have been, who I am and who I want to be.

{Anne Frank} "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."

So I will take Anne Frank's quote personal and implement it into MY world. I don't need to wait a single moment to improve my world. Right here, right now I can become the person I want to be. I can create that positive energy I want to see and feel in this world. For I know if I do so, it will circle around.

{Dalai Lama} Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

xoxo, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment