Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010.... Hello 2011

2010 has come to an end and we are approaching a brand new year. I love it. A time where I can reflect on this past year and prepare for an even better one. 2010 was one of the HARDEST yet one of the GREATEST years of my life. I think I hit the lowest lows and the highest highs and when all of it is said and done, I am coming out of it a better, stronger and more independent woman! This year is just one of 26 that has molded me into the person I am today. I have come along way but I still have so far to go. I am ready for the NEXT STEP. I am a little scared of the unknown but I am ready to for 2011.... the good and the bad. I am excited to see how it will mold me and who I will be in one year from now. Farewell 2010... hello 2011.

xoxo, Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment